HTC, a Taiwanese electronics company has always had a different approach to its newly released devices. Though it didn't mark its presence as strongly as its competitors, it has flourished its own style with a unique approach. With every device coming out, it has evolved and grew. HTC U11+, this year's flagship has been launched delivering its all-new signature look.
What's so new in this? Let's delve deep to know the specs of HTC U11+.
HTC U11+ Design and Display
With a stunning translucent glass back and a great design, the phone is a pleasure to see. Earlier, phones clad with metal became a hype, but now being cliche, phones like HTC U11+ come out with a liquid glass surface. Its tri-axis curves are one of its kind giving an elegant look and it holds a very good grip on our hands.
With a 6-inch display, it offers you an aspect ratio of 18:9 and resolution of 2880 x 1440 pixels. It opted for an LCD screen being shielded with corning gorilla glass.It weighs around 188 gms which is slightly heavier to handle and comes with a fingerprint sensor. There is no much notable difference between HTC U11 and HTC U11 +. The major difference would be its screen size i.e; 6-inch.
HTC U11+ Edge Sense
Edge Sense is one useful feature which is your only stop for accessing photos, videos and launching a voice assistant without wake words. All you need is to squeeze the sides of the phone to experience this marvelous feature. This feature is well on Google assistant too even when your screen is off. So, with this edge launcher, your access to any kind of quick settings will be done.
HTC U11+ Camera
HTC claims that its phone camera is the best in the market. The front camera comes with 12 MP with f/1.2 aperture. Its low-light capabilities and quick capture can be termed as plus point in this piece offering a good quality picture. With the help of optical and electronic stabilization system, the photo comes out to neat and crisp.
The 8 MP front camera gives you gorgeous sefies even in the dim-light. Equivalent to its main camera, the front camera also offers noise-reduction technology and HDR boost for dynamic photos. Its video quality is damn good as it uses the same quality that it has in HTC U11 and it strived to bring out the award-winning video quality.
HTC U11+ Audio
Its powerful audio system will make you go gaga. With the same HTC Boom sound and HTC USonic earbuds, it offers you the great audio quality that you've never heard before. With its impeccable audio quality, it will definitely soothe your ears. It also comes with 4 microphones with 3D Audio and Acoustic Focus recording. So, experience the louder, the better sound quality of this piece.
HTC U11+ Specs, Performance and Storage
- HTC U11 + runs on Android 8.0 Oreo and is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 with 64-bit octa-core, up to 2.45 GHz.
- It has internal storage of 64GB/128GB with 4GB/6GB RAM. It also has an expandable storage of 2TB via micro SD card.
- It is a dual-type phone that supports nano sims.
- Its connectivity options include Wi-Fi (with MU-MIMO) Bluetooth, NFC, GPS, chromecast, and Miracast devices.
- It has an IP68 rating and is a dust, splash and water-resistant phone up to 1.2 metres for about 30 minutes.
- It offers a good battery capacity i.e; 3,930 mAh with extreme power saving mode.
- HTC U11+ IS available in 3 colours; Translucent Black, Ceramic Black, and Amazing Silver.
- The expected market price of HTC U11+ in India is Rs.59,999.
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- 6-inch screen size
- IP68 water and dust-resistant
- 64GB/128GB ROM
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 3,930 mAh battery
- 4 microphones with 3D Audio and Acoustic Focus recording
- 12 MP Rear Camera
- 8MP front camera
Overall, HTC U11 + is an amalgamation of variant design and finest specifications that offers you a hands-on experience with its eye-grabbing features. But, it offers a whooping price that makes you little dejected.